We are Marta Fowler Fitness (Registered federally as SMINKFIT INCORPORATED) (“SMINKFIT INCORPORATED” or “we,” “us,” “our”).
We recognize the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information.
We are subject to Canada's federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, provincial legislation, and the “Privacy Laws.”
Under the Privacy Laws, we must collect, use and disclose personal information only by lawful and fair means. To ensure this accountability, we have developed this policy and practice.
What is “personal information”?
Personal information is any information that identifies you or by which your identity could be deduced.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
We collect personally identifiable information, including but not limiting the following:
Your name, email address, home address, phone number, date of birth, emergency contact information, health information, images, physical attributes such as your height, weight, body parts measurements, web password, communications, payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, service reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login; e-mail address, password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods to browse from the page.
How do we collect information?
When we conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address. Your data will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To learn about you and your fitness goals and other related objectives to help you achieve them.
2. Create a unique profile on our website to provide relevant services and targeted offers to you.
3. To provide you with services, information, equipment, and materials needed to fulfill the services you've signed up for.
4. To better understand your goals and preferences and tailor offers and services to you based on those preferences.
5. To build knowledge around user attitudes and motivations around health and fitness.
6. To process transactions for goods and services you purchased from us.
7. To provide and operate our Services.
8. To provide you with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
9. To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
10. To create statistical data that our business partners or we may use to provide and improve our respective services.
11. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, services, or bookings, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve an issue, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our services and company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, social media, Wix app, and postal mail for these purposes.
Information about your use of our services, as evidenced through cookies, locally stored objects, and web beacons, may be disclosed to our service providers. Cookies are small bits of information transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer or phone's browser. A cookie may remain on your computer or phone after the session finishes (until the cookie expires or is deleted by you).
Also, we provide the following information to third-party analytics service providers:
• Information about your activities on our website, including responses to any surveys we may administer; and
We currently use third-party analytics, performance analysis partners, and various advertising and marketing platforms.
We will notify you when we deploy cookies, and you will have the opportunity to refuse to accept them.
How can you withdraw consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data, don't hesitate to contact us at:
QUESTIONS AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us via email: